Future Skills Vision Ltd’s registered office is Aydon Castle Farm, Corbridge, Northumberland, NE45 5PJ.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you use our site, we may collect the following personal information from you:
- email address; and
- what your role is.
You may give us this personal information during the completion of an online form. For example, you may do this by posting a comment on our site or by completing a contact form.
Occasionally we may receive information about you from other sources which we will add to the information which we already hold about you in order to help us. For example, we may receive information about you from Eventbrite when you purchase tickets for our events. This is so that we can manage your booking effectively and provide you with a high standard of service.
We use a standard WordPress service which relies on cookies to collect information about your activity on our site. For example, we use this service to assess the number of users viewing pages on our site, to monitor and report on the effectiveness of the site and to help us improve it. Also, because our site uses WordPress, cookies may be used so that you can post comments.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE USED
We gather this personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the services that you have requested through our website;
- – these services include our email newsletter subscription, contact form and comments posting system.
- to communicate with you on any matters relating to the services you request through our website;
- to help us process and manage any ticket orders for our events that you may have made through Eventbrite;
- to ensure that we are able to provide our services to the best standard;
- to contact you about other events and services that we think may be of interest to you;
– if you would like us to stop contacting you, or do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED WITH
We may share your personal information with:
- law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS KEPT SAFE
Your information is handled only by people involved with Future Skills Vision Ltd and with those persons mentioned above who we may share your information with. We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the internet is not entirely secure. For this reason, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data which you provide to us through our site, although we will do our best to keep it secure.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
YOUR RIGHTS AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of this, please send an email to email@example.com.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to ask us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes. If you would like to stop receiving emails from us, you can do this by sending a blank email titled ‘OPTOUT’ to email@example.com.
By submitting your personal data you consent to the use of that data as set out in this policy.